Please note that some or all instruction for all or part of the Academic Year may be delivered remotely. Tuition and mandatory fees have been set regardless of the method of instruction and will not be refunded in the event instruction occurs remotely for any part of the Academic Year. Figures for tuition and fees represent currently approved amounts and may not be final. Actual tuition and fees are subject to change by the University of California as determined to be necessary or appropriate. Final approved tuition and fee levels may differ from the amounts presented.
Actual costs will vary upon student need and their available financial aid. The following is an estimated average budget. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
The estimated program costs listed below are based on California residency. Non-Californians will need to add nonresident supplemental tuition.
|Books and supplies||$540|
|Housing & Living Expenses||$4,500|
|Total with Health Insurance||$13,908.33|
|Total without Health Insurance||$12,896.33|
*Tuition and fees may change.
**May be waived with proof of other insurance
Students who have gone through the program in the past have found that the financial aid they received while attending the UC Center Sacramento was comparable to what they received at their home campus. Here are financial aid basics:
- UC Davis is responsible for the awarding of aid to the UCCS policy program participants.
- Students should contact the Federal Processor and add UC Davis school code to the list of FAFSA recipients. The code is 001313.
- Students must inform their home campus Financial Aid office that they will be enrolling at UC Davis for whichever term they choose to participate. This way they do not receive financial aid at both institutions. Campus representatives can be contacted for information on financial aid contacts at home institutions.
- UC Davis is responsible for awarding of aid to the summer UCCS policy program participants.
- Students should add the school code (001313) to their previous years FAFSA to be considered for aid, e.g. if you will be participating in the Summer 2023 program, you will need to update your 2022-2023 FAFSA.
- Students must inform their home campus Financial Aid office that they will be enrolling at UC Davis for the summer.
- Summer aid is first-come, first-served and there is limited funding.