The Next Steps
1. Program Dates & Application Deadline Dates
Quarter Students (Davis, Irvine, LA, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara, & Santa Cruz)
|QUARTER TERM||DEADLINE||PROGRAM DATES||ORIENTATION|
|WINTER 2017||OCTOBER 28, 2016||JAN 9, 2017 - MARCH 24, 2017||JAN 9, 2017 - JAN 13, 2017|
|SPRING 2017||FEBRUARY 9, 2017||APRIL 3, 2017 - JUNE 16, 2017||APRIL 3, 2017 - APRIL 7, 2017|
|SUMMER 2017||MARCH 10, 2017||JUNE 21, 2017 - AUGUST 22, 2017||JUNE 21, 2017 - JUNE 23, 2017|
|FALL 2017||MAY 4, 2017||SEPT 25, 2017 - DEC 15, 2017||SEPT 25, 2017 - SEPT 29, 2017|
Semester Students (Berkeley & Merced)
|SEMESTER TERM||DEADLINE||PROGRAM DATES||ORIENTATION|
|SPRING 2017||OCTOBER 28, 2016||JAN 9, 2017 - MAY 4, 2017||JAN 9, 2017 - JAN 13, 2017|
|SUMMER 2017||MARCH 2, 2017||JUNE 21, 2017 - AUGUST 22, 2017||JUNE 21, 2017 - JUNE 23, 2017|
|FALL 2017||MAY 4, 2017||AUGUST 28, 2017 - DEC 15, 2017||AUG 28, 2017|
* Sacramento can be competitive when looking for an internship. Students who apply early will be placed in their internship sooner because there are more internship openings available.
3. Download the application form, fill it out and submit it to your local campus representative! Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader so you can save your progress. Overall, your application must include:
- Completed Application Form
- Resume* (see example Resume here)
- Faculty Endorsement Form + 2 References (see example reference sheet here)
* See application form for more details
For extra help with generating your resume and two references, take a look at the examples linked above. Recommendation letters are not necessary to fulfill the application requirement. The references that you choose to include in your application should be two individuals (Professors, Supervisors, etc.) who can provide solid feedback regarding your work ethic and academic performance.
4. Want more? Attend an info session on your campus or online. Find upcoming info sessions here.